St. Lucie County's most trust carpet cleaner company
voted top 5 by all insurance providers in 2014!
All of our technicians are certified by the IICRC
Isn’t it such a great feeling to step onto a fresh clean carpet? I don’t know about you but when I get my carpets cleaned, it brings a whole new sense of freshness to the entire room! Getting rid of all that unseen dirt and dust really makes a huge difference let me tell you.
Most of us don’t even clean our carpets as often as we should be. Did you know that it’s recommended to clean your carpets at least once a year?
Now tell me…when was the last time you got your carpets cleaned?
I’m guessing that’s why you’re here reading this right?
^^Click to Call^^
If you're not ready to pull the trigger just yet you might be skeptical.
How do you know if you can trust us? Well for one we have been in business for over 12 years now serving thousands of customers from coast to coast.
Secondly, We offer our outstanding satisfaction guarantee to all our customers. IF, now that’s a big if, you are not satisfied with our service after we are done, let us know and we will do what it takes to make it right.
So lets recap, we are a reputable company who been in business for awhile so YOU know that WE know what we’re doing, We also offer an amazing satisfaction guarantee that should pretty much eliminate any concerns, but you may still be asking yourself, “what about your products? Are they safe for my pets and children?”
It’s important to make sure your carpets are not only cleaned but safe as well. We use only eco-friendly cleaning products on all our jobs. Our cleaning method consists of using only truck-mount hot water extraction units with our eco-friendly cleaning products to ensure a deep and safe clean every time. Other companies might not take the same consideration when it comes to yours and your families safe.
All of our Technicians are experienced to handle any messy situation you can imagine. We’ve been in this business for a long time so we’ve seen it all and done it all. Some of our cleaning methods and services are:
Do you feel like you're ready to make that call now?
Well here it is, (772) 222-3052
FAQ’s for Carpet Cleaning Services
- Do you offer a free estimate?
- Some companies might try to charge you for an estimate and say something like… “The estimate fee will be deducted from the cost of the service”. They do this to pressure you into buying so you can “save money” by not paying the estimate fees. At Superior Cleaning & Restoration, our estimates are 100% free and we don’t pressure you into buying. We actually recommend you get a couple estimates so you can be sure you choose the right carpet cleaning company in Port St. Lucie.
- What methods do you use?
- The best type of cleaning method that is recommended by the majority of carpet manufactures to prolong the lifespan of your carpet is a steam cleaner or hot water extraction method. This method along with our eco-friendly cleaning products allow for a clean and safe cleaning.
- Is your company bonded and insured?
- It’s important to be covered in case of any accidents that might happen. You don’t have to worry about a thing when you choose us for your carpet cleaning needs. We are covered.
- How long do I have to wait for my carpets to dry?
- We recommend you wait at least 24 hour to allow the carpets to completely dry. The drying process can be speed up by opening widows, using fans, or turning up the heat during winter. We offer booties for your feet during the drying process so you don’t need to leave your home.
- Does your service come with a guarantee?
- like any of our other services, our carpet cleaning service comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the results, let us know and we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- What's Next?
Cleaning & Restoration Port St. Lucie
See what our clients have to say
"I was told about this service by a friend and he was better than I could have expected...great job, very fair price...I'd hire him again in a heartbeat if something came up" - Posted By: Jason R.
"Thanks Superior, our marble floors look great and the carpets are like new. See you guys next summer for another cleaning." - Posted By: Roberto C.